Thursday, 19 December 2013

Problems

I have been struggling to try and be fixed on a final idea, which I don't recommend at the stage in the project. Due to a three week extension I have 6 weeks left to produce something and its looking glum. However I have been experimenting on other tools as-well as the ones I have labelled on the first proposal. I have gained a few ideas and experience while doing so and that has given me more focus and confidence within the project.  

I only have 6 weeks left and so have decided that it is not enough time to create a working html app/web. this will only be a prototype of the idea. It would have been better showing the working product but I don't feel comfortable or experienced enough to do it in the time frame I have left. 

I thought a task list may help with the process and so have created one for next week.

Task list:


  • look for current and modern web designs or apps
  • chose between doing app or a web
  • plan the layout of the app/web
  • ask peers on advice of color scheme and design. 
  • CREATE IT in photoshop




No comments:

Post a Comment