Saturday, 2 November 2013

First Idea! + Proposal


I plan to produce a website or some sort of web app that can be used and look professional. I Will take a couple of weeks and bounce a few ideas around in order to plan and decide on what my website/app will include.
I plan on doing a mock-up of the site in photoshop and then hopefully produce it with HTML.

For the current stage I'm researching some web pages and interests in order to look at the presentation of sites related to my theme. I hope to have a final idea of the theme by next week. 

Plan for the next week:

My main theme for my project is to create a FAQS website for gamers. I will research current website and other media tools in order to determine what I need to show. 

Possible Tools needed: 
  • Design inspiration
  • Photoshop
  • Notepad ++


Duration - 8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment